Monday, May 14, 2012

Humble Beginnings


Good day everyone. 
How shall I begin? (Why are all introductions always so awkward? Must they be?)

This blog marks new beginnings for myself, thus appropriately titled, this post will introduce you to my & my fiance's new home-to-be. Neither of us have moved in yet, but about 90% of the furnishings are complete and so I'm posting these photos with great anticipation!!



Most of the images captured are self-explanatory, as they make up the various living spaces of our home.

Enjoy!


I've finally been able to purchase these wildly delicious latte bowls from Anthropologie after years of gushing over them at the brick&mortar store. I love how they add such vivid pops of color in our mainly neutral dining room!


I <3 plants (really.), but my family is notorious for "plant-neglect." Does that phrase even exist? So for now, we have settled on these faux, but adorable fern babies. Get yours here!



As much as I love animals, I am a sucker for sheepskin rugs. Mmm sofffft...



1/2 of my DVD collection. I'm not too keen on collecting too many of them, but I usually can't pass up such great classic films. *Note: I have yet to watch two or three of these. 


Our wonderful, minimalist guest room.



The silliest of creatures, whom I endearingly call Otorovsky.





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog, your new home, and your engagement!!
    What an exciting time for you!

    So nice to meet you through BYW 2.0!
    All the best,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete