Monday, May 21, 2012

Paper Love

The other day, I was able to snatch up the Paper + Craft book for half off its original price at Anthropologie.

Since then, I've become enamored by paper crafts and stationary.
I was at the print shop for my wedding invitations this afternoon and the owner introduced me to this beautiful vellum gift wrap - currently out of stock at Paper Source - to incorporate into my wedding favors.

I've become completely consumed by these printable party invitations. (They're embossed!)










If you haven't heard of Paper Source, I definitely recommend that you head on over to their website and feast your eyes upon pretty, delicate, and whimsical papers in all their glory. There are all kinds. I mean, relevant to paper imaginable. Invitations, thank you cards, gift wrap, stamps/embossers, pens, boxes...stationary galore.


Images courtesy of Paper Source.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robbin-
    I wanted to get your email for the BYW2 list we're putting together for LA area people. Please email me if you are interested in getting together with a group of us. Thanks, Teri
    beachcitylifestyle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete